- Intel Celeron/Intel Core i3/i5/i7 high performance network video recorder for rolling stock applications
- DDR4 memory slot; up to 32 GB capacity
- Supports dual independent displays (VGA and HDMI with 4K resolution)
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with M12 X-coded connectors
- M12 A-coded power connector
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- Compliant with EN 50121-4
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- wide-temperature models available -40 to 70C
Moxa V2406C Series embedded computers features Intel Core i7/i5/i3 or Intel Celeron high-performance processor. It supports up to 32 GB RAM, one mSATA slot, and two hot-swappable HDD/SSD for storage expansion. This embedded pc is compliant with EN 50155:2017 and EN 50121-4 standards covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making them suitable for railway onboard and wayside applications.
For connecting with onboard and wayside systems and devices, V2406C computers offers a versatile set of interfaces including 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, 6 DIs, 2 DOs, and 4 USB 3.0 ports. In addition, the V2406C computers provide 1 VGA video output and 1 HDMI output with 4K resolution support.
For reliable connectivity in train-to-ground (T2G) applications, the computers includes 2 mPCIe wireless expansion slots and 4 SIM-card slots. These help establish redundant LTE/Wi-Fi connectivity, ensuring solid bidirectional communications between a fast-moving train and the wayside applications. In addition, the preinstalled QMA cable for wireless modules can help reduce assembly efforts and ensure low RF leakage.