- Ethernet I/O controller with 8DI, 8DO & 4DIO
- Front-end intelligence with Moxa patented Click&Go control logic, up to 24 rules
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Saves time and wiring costs with peer-to-peer communications
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplifies I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux
- Wide operating temperature models available for -40 to 75C environments
Moxa’s ioLogik E2200 Series Ethernet Remote I/O is a PC-based data acquisition and control device. It features proactive, event-based reporting to control I/O devices. Included with Moxa's patented programming interface, Click&Go. Unlike traditional PLCs, which are passive and must poll for data, Moxa’s ioLogik E2200 Series will, when paired with its MX-AOPC UA Server, communicate with SCADA systems using active messaging. IoLogik E2200 series will communicate to server only at state changes or occurrence of configured events.
Moxa IoLogik E2200 series features SNMP for communications and control using an NMS (Network Management System). This allows IT professionals to configure the device to push I/O status reports according to configured specifications. This report-by-exception approach, which is new to PC-based monitoring, takes up lower bandwidth compared to traditional polling methods. Contact TNS today to find out more.