Product Phase Out Notification
[Updated on 4 February 2016]
Please be informed that production of RTU Controller ioLogik W5312 is discontinued. Alternative products are Moxa RTU Controller ioLogik 2512-Cellular. View TNS selection of Micro RTU Controllers for alternative selections.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated, compact box solution for GPRS telemetry applications
- Definable GPRS connective strategy to optimize data transmission
- Intuitive menu driven front-end intelligence
- Unicode alarm system supporting SMS, email, SNMP Trap, TCP/UDP
- One RS-232/422/485 serial port built-in to connect with field serial devices
- Backup and sustainable data logging function
- Seamless SCADA connectivity by Active OPC technology
- Configure, update firmware, and program over the air via ioAdmin
- Windows/WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux C APIs
Moxa's ioLogik W5312 series GPRS micro controllers are rugged, compact solutions for remote monitoring and alarm systems. With Moxa ioLogik W5312 series, you can define a GPRS connection strategy, including Always-On and Wake-On-Demand, to optimize data transmission rates for different applications. In addition, the operational cost of GPRS communication depends on the data transmission rate.