- All-in-one firewall/NAT/VPN/router/switch with 10 GbE ports
- Secure remote access tunnel with VPN
- Stateful firewall protects critical assets
- Examine industrial protocol data with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology
- Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- RSTP/Turbo Ring redundant protocol enhances network redundancy
- Security features based on IEC 62443/NERC CIP
- Supports secure boot for checking system integrity
- Check firewall settings with the intelligent SettingCheck feature
- Operating temperature range -40 to 75°C
Moxa EDR-G9010 Series is a set of highly integrated industrial multi-port secure routers with firewall/NAT/VPN and managed Layer 2 switch functions. These devices are designed for Ethernet-based security applications in critical remote control or monitoring networks. These secure routers provide an electronic security perimeter to protect critical cyber assets including substations in power applications, pump-and-treat systems in water stations, distributed control systems in oil and gas applications, and PLC/SCADA systems in factory automation.
Defend Against Malicious Threats With Advanced Cybersecurity Features
The EDR-G9010 Series’ embedded firewall uses policy rules to control network traffic between trusted zones while Network Address Translation (NAT) shields the internal network from unauthorized access by outside hosts. The Virtual Private Networking (VPN) functionality further provides users with secure communication tunnels when accessing the private network from the public Internet. To help protect your OT assets from cyberattacks, the EDR-G9010 Series supports Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) to examine the data portion of network packets for various OT-specific protocols.
Simplify Configurations With the User-friendly Interface and Quick Settings
Moxa EDR-G9010 Series’ “Interface Type Quick Settings” provide an easy way for users to set up WAN, LAN, and Bridge ports for routing functionality in just four steps. In addition, the “Quick Automation Profile” feature gives engineers a simple way to configure the firewall filtering function for general automation protocols, including EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and PROFINET.
Industrial-grade Design to Ensure Uninterrupted Network Connectivity
Moxa EDR-G9010 Series’ rugged hardware makes these secure routers ideal for harsh industrial environments, featuring wide-temperature models that are built to operate reliably in hazardous conditions and extreme temperatures of -40 up to 75°C. Moreover, the EDR-G9010 Series supports comprehensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 redundancy mechanisms to ensure that your network stays connected at all times.