- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- Can be powered by redundant dual DC power inputs or PoE
- QoS (WMM) and VLAN for efficient network traffic
- Controller-based Turbo Roaming (less than 50 ms)
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- Rugged IP68-rated housing and -40 to 75C operating temperature
- Wireless network redundancy with AeroLink Protection
Moxa TAP-213 outdoor wireless AP/client is the ideal ruggedized wireless solution for railway onboard and train-to-ground applications such as CCTV and CBTC communications. The TAP-213’s dust-tight, weatherproof design is IP68-rated, allowing you to extend wireless networks to outdoor locations and critical environments. The two redundant DC power inputs increase the reliability of the power supply and the device can also be powered via PoE for easier deployment.
Moxa TAP-213 is compliant with the mandatory test items of the EN 50155 standard to ensure suitability for rolling stock applications. With many hardened industrial-grade features, the TAP-213 provides stable and reliable wireless connectivity, especially for rail onboard environments.