- 2 dual-band radios, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- Rugged IP68-rated housing and -40 to 75°C operating temperature
- Controller-based Turbo Roaming (less than 50 ms)
- 2 fiber SFP slots and 4 PoE ports with M12 LAN connectors
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- Complies with EN 50121-4
- Wireless network redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- High transmission power for extended reach
Moxa TAP-323 trackside wireless unit is designed for train-to-ground wireless communication. The TAP-323 is a highly compact and rugged wireless unit that integrates two access points, a managed fiber switch, and a wide-range AC/DC power supply into one box. The IP68 housing allows the unit to withstand harsh weather conditions, and the M12 connectors make the unit shock and vibration resistant.
TAP-323 supports advanced controller-based Turbo Roaming technology for train-to-ground wireless applications such as communication-based train control (CBTC) and CCTV. The unit can supply power to up to 4 PoE devices while providing reliable LAN communication with Moxa’s Turbo Chain technology.