Features and Benefits
- LCM interface for easy on-site management
- In-band and out-of-band console management of both networked and non-networked devices
- Stand-alone Remote Access Server for up to 16 dial-in users
- PPP/SLIP with RADIUS authentication and RIP I/II Routing protocol
- Real COM/TTY driver for Windows and Linux
- 48 VDC for Telecom Applications
Moxa CN2510 provides an easy-to-use console port management solution, housed in a 1U rack-mountable size. Moxa CN2510 can easily establish a console management environment with servers, routers and other network equipment. CN2510 turns 16 Serial RS-232 console port of the device into a network-accessible node, allowing you to use Telnet to configure and manage the device from anywhere on the network.