Features and Benefits
- LCD panel for easy IP address configuration
- Dual-LAN cards with two independent MAC addresses and IP addresses
- Redundant COM function available when both LANs are active
- Dual-host redundancy can be used to add a backup PC to your system
- Dual AC power inputs
- Real COM/TTY drivers for Windows and Linux
Redundancy is an important issue for industry, and several different solutions have been developed to prevent damage caused by equipment or software failures. Watchdog hardware is required to utilize redundant hardware and a Token switching mechanism is required for software. Moxa CN2600 terminal server uses its built-in dual-LAN ports to implement a redundant COM mode that keep your applications running smoothly.