- Simple solution for connecting serial devices to a network
- Secure operation modes for Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client, Pair Connection, Terminal and Reverse Terminal
- Any Baudrate supported with high precision
- Automatic RS-485 data direction control with Moxa's patented ADDC
- Enhanced remote configuration with https and SSH
- Port buffers for storing serial data when the Ethernet is off-LINE
Moxa NPort 6150 is a 1 port device server that uses the SSL and SSH protocols to transmit encrypted serial data over Ethernet. The NPort 6150's 3-in-1 serial port supports RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485, with the interface selected from an easy-to-access configuration menu. For many applications, guaranteeing secure data transmission is an important concern when connecting serial devices to a network. In answer to this concern, Moxa NPort 6150 supports the SSL and SSH protocols, which work by encrypting data before sending it over the network. With the NPort 6150, users can rest assured that serial data is transmitted securely over both private and public networks.