- LCD panel for easy IP address configuration
- Secure operation modes for Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client, Pair Connection, Terminal and Reverse Terminal
- Any Baudrate supported with high precision
- Port buffers for storing serial data when the Ethernet is off-line
- SD slot for expansion of port buffer memory
- Slot for network expansion module
Moxa NPort 6450 is a 4 port device server that uses the SSL and SSH protocols to transmit encrypted serial data over Ethernet. Up to 4 serial devices of any type can be connected to the NPort 6450, with all four devices using the same IP address. The Ethernet port can be configured for a normal or secure TCP/IP connection. Moxa NPort 6450 is a reliable device server that provides users with secure serial-to-Ethernet data transmission and a customer-oriented hardware design. If the Ethernet connection fails, Moxa NPort 6450 will queue all serial data in its internal 64 KB port buffer. When the Ethernet connection is re-established, Moxa NPort 6450 will immediately release all data in the buffer in the order that it was received. Users can increase the port buffer size by installing an SD card.