Features and Benefits
- Full-speed USB operation at up to 12 Mbps
- Additional I/O or IRQ not required
- Serial transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps for fast data transmission
- 64-byte FIFO and built-in hardware and software flow control
- Support for RS-422, 2-wire RS-485, and 4-wire RS-485 (UPort 1130/1130I/1150/1150I)
- Drivers provided for Windows (including Win 10), WinCE 5.0 and Linux
- LEDs status indicators for USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- Includes mini DB9 female to terminal block adaptor for easy wiring
Desgined for engineers, Moxa UPort 1130 USB to serial converter is the perfect accessory for computers and laptops without serial port interface. Moxa UPort 1130 converts from USB to RS422/RS485. It is compatible with new and legacy RS422/RS485 devices. and can be used with mobile, instrumentation and point-of-sale applications.
A compact terminal block converter (DB9F to terminal block) is included with UPort 1130 to simplify wiring to serial devices.