- 921.6 kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- Drivers provided for Windows, macOS, Linux, and WinCE
- Mini-DB9-female-to-terminal-block adapter for easy wiring
- LEDs for indicating USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 2 kV isolation protection (for “-I” models)
Moxa UPort 1130 USB-to-serial converters is the perfect accessory for laptop or workstation computers that do not have a serial port. They are essential for engineers who need to connect different serial devices in the field or separate interface converters for devices without a standard COM port or DB9 connector.
Moxa UPort 1130 converts from USB to RS422/485 and is designed to be compatible with legacy serial devices. Moxa offers a broad selection of drivers ranging from legacy Windows OS to Win 11, Linux, MacOS and Android. Uport 1130 comes bundled with a Mini DB9 to terminal block adapter(as shown in picture) for easy wiring.
RS-422 | Tx+, Tx-, Rx+, Rx-, GND
RS-485 (4 wire) | Tx+, Tx-, Rx+, Rx-, GND
RS-485 (2 wire) | Data+, Data-, GND