Features and Benefits
- Full-speed USB operation at up to 12 Mbps
- Additional I/O or IRQ not required
- Serial transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps for fast data transmission
- 64-byte FIFO and built-in hardware and software flow control
- Support for RS-422, 2-wire RS-485, and 4-wire RS-485 (UPort 1130/1130I/1150/1150I)
- Drivers provided for Windows (Win 10 certified), WinCE 5.0 and Linux
- LEDs status indicators for USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- 2 kV Optical isolation protection (UPort 1130I/1150I only)
- Includes mini DB9 female to terminal block adaptor for easy wiring
Moxa UPort 1130I USB-to-serial converter is a handy plug-and-play tool for engineers who need to manage serial devices from a workstation or laptop. Uport 1130I supports RS-422, 4-wire RS-485 and 2-wire RS-485 interface. UPort 1130I has built-in 15KV ESD protection and 2KV optical isolation protection. Users can be confident of reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
A compact terminal block converter (DB9F to terminal block) is included with UPort 1130I to simplify wiring to serial devices.