Features and Benefits
- Full-speed USB operation at up to 12 Mbps
- Additional I/O or IRQ not required
- Serial transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps for fast data transmission
- 64-byte FIFO and built-in hardware and software flow control
- Support for RS-422, 2-wire RS-485, and 4-wire RS-485 (UPort 1130/1130I/1150/1150I)
- Drivers provided for Windows (Win 10 Certified), WinCE 5.0 and Linux
- LEDs status indicators for USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- Includes mini DB9 female to terminal block adaptor for easy wiring
Moxa Uport 1150 USB to serial converter allow you to connect 1 RS-232/422/485 device to your laptop or workstation through the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port. These plug & play USB solution is compatible with both new and legacy RS232/RS422/RS485 devices and are perfect for mobile, instrumentation and point-of sale applications.
A compact terminal block converter (DB9F to terminal block) is included with UPort 1150 to simplify wiring to serial devices.