- Full-speed USB operation at up to 12 Mbps
- Additional I/O or IRQ not required
- Serial transmission speed up to 921.6 kbps for fast data transmission
- 64-byte FIFO and built-in hardware and software flow control
- Support for RS-422, 2-wire RS-485, and 4-wire RS-485 (UPort 1130/1130I/1150/1150I)
- Drivers provided for Windows (including Win 11, Win7 to 10), Windows XP, Windows 98, WinCE 5.0, Linux, macOS, Andriod
- LEDs status indicators for USB and TxD/RxD activity
- 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- Includes mini DB9 female to terminal block adaptor for easy wiring
Moxa Uport 1150 USB to serial converter allows you to connect 1 RS-232/422/485 device to your laptop or workstation through the USB (Universal Serial Bus) port. These plug & play USB solution is compatible with both new and legacy RS232/RS422/RS485 devices and are perfect for mobile, instrumentation and point-of sale applications.
Moxa Uport is compatible with legacy and latest windows operating systems, macOS, Linux and Android platforms. Making it a very useful tool for engineers who need to connect different serial devices in the field or separate interface converters for devices without a standard COM port or DB9 connector.
Serial Port Assignments
Moxa UPort 1150 uses male DB9 connectors. Pin assignments are shown in the following diagram:
A compact terminal block converter (DB9F to terminal block) is included with UPort 1150 to simplify wiring to serial devices. Note that Uport 1150 converter maps pin 1 on the DB9 connector to pin 2 on the terminal block, and pin 2 on the DB9 connector to pin 1 on the terminal block.Pin assignments as shown below: