Features and Benefits
- 2 kV optical isolation for all serial ports
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for up to 480 Mbps USB transmission
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Additional I/O and IRQ not needed
- Easy management of COM port settings
- Certified drivers provided for Windows, Linux and Andriod
- Easy monitoring with LEDs and management software
- External power included for UPort 1250I
Moxa UPort 1250I is the first USB to serial converter with 2KV optical isolation on each serial port. This feature protects the serial port of the Uport from damage arising from electrical spikes and surges on the data line. Each serial port on Uport 1250I has four LEDs to indicate the port’s serial interface mode and one LED to display activity on the port.
With Moxa's patented COM preserver technology, Uport 1250I stores each port's COM settings even when unplugged. All COM settings remain intact when Uport 1250I is reconnected to any PC. Engineers do not need to modify software or re-build entire projects whenever the system is being upgraded or replaced. Moxa UPort 1250I converters are compatible with new and legacy serial devices. Users can be confident of reliable performance in harsh industrial environments.