- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 for up to 480 Mbps USB transmission
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Built-in 15 KV ESD protection for all serial ports
- 2 KV optical isolation protection (UPort 1450I only)
- IP30-rated, rugged metal housing
- COM port assignments maintained across different PCs
- Certified drivers provided for Windows, Linux and Andriod OS
- Select between bus power or external power
Moxa Uport 1450I is the first USB to serial converter with 2KV optical isolation on serial each port. This feature protects the serial port of the Uport from damage arising from electrical spikes and surges on the data line. Every serial port on Uport 1450I has four LEDs to indicate the port’s serial interface mode and two LEDs to indicate Tx and Rx activity signals.
With Moxa's patented COM preserver technology, Uport 1450I stores each port's COM settings even when unplugged. All COM settings remain intact when Uport 1450I is reconnected to any PC. Users do not need to modify software or re-build entire projects whenever the system is being upgraded or replaced. Moxa UPort 1450 series of converters are compatible with new and legacy serial devices. Users can be confident of reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.