Features and Benefits
- Supports up to 3 video streams simultaneously for H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to Full D1 resolution (720 x 480) @ 90 FPS for 3 video streams with legacy analog video images
- Video latency under 200 ms
- 2 Ethernet ports for cascade and Ethernet port redundancy
- Moxa DynaStream function supported for network efficiency Industrial IP Surveillance for Mission-Critical Applications
- ONVIF supported for standardization and interoperability
- Local storage capability with SD card slot
- Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature
Upgrade analog CCTV system to an IP-based video surveillance solution with Moxa VPort 461A. The single channel industrial video encoder delivers superior image quality at low bandwith. Using H.264 and MJPEG compression formats, Vport 461A provides up to 3 simultaneous video streams. Complying with ONVIF specifications, system integrators and end users can easily integrate the VPort 461A with any existing IP-based security system, enhancing interoperability and deployment flexibility.
VPort 461A features two built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports for cascading multiple VPort 461A units. To increase network transmission efficiency, Moxa's innovative DynaStream function is designed to change the video frame rate automatically, in accordance with the current status of the network bandwidth, thus making the management of the network system easier.
VPort 461A H.264 video encoder is designed for harsh environments and supports a broad spectrum of rugged industrial features, including wide temperature tolerance from -40 to 75°C, IP30 form factor protection against dust and rain, industrial certification (UL 60950), as well as the regular EMI/EMS standards.