- Integrated real-time vision I/O
4-CH trigger input
4 trigger output
4-CH LED lighting control
2-CH quadrature encoder input
16-CH isolated DIO
- Supports camera interfaces
- 4 IEEE802.3at GbE LAN ports (PoE)
- Power input: 24 VDC (uMin=19V/uMax=30V)
- Operating temperature -10C to +60C with W.T. SSD
- Supports 2 swappable 2.5" HDD
- Supports TPM 2.0 function
Axiomtek MVS900-511/512-FL fanless machine vision system features real-time vision I/O and camera interfaces. Vision I/O includes trigger input, trigger output, LED lighting control, quadrature encoder input, and isolated DIO. It offers four IEEE802.3at GbE LAN ports (PoE) for GigE cameras. This powerful vision system can support area scan and line scan for automated optical inspection (AOI).
By adding the support of the Intel OpenVINO toolkit, it can be programmed to make inference for defects and flaws. With its integrated vision elements, Axiomtek MVS900-511-FL addresses the needs and requirements of smart manufacturing and AIoT applications.