- Anti-scratch, 19-inch sunlight viewable, 1000 nits LCD panel Drillig Rig Monitoring
- High performance Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3555LE or Celeron 1047UE CPU
- Fanless design with highly efficient heat dissipation
- Extended operation temperature from -40 to 70°C
- Multi-touch with glove-friendly touch screen interface
- Options of cable gland and standard USB Type A/RJ-45 connectors
- Fully sealed IP66 / NEMA 4X enclosure
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx certified
- Dual AC/DC power supply
- Optional WLAN, 100M Fiber optic connectivity
Moxa EXPC-1519 multi touch panel computers are Zone 2 certified for both indoor and outdoor hazardous environments. Moxa EXPC-1519 series feature Intel 3rd generation Core i7-3555LE 2.5GHz or Celeron 1047UE 1.4GHz processor, with up to 16 GB of memory to deliver high performance processing.
Moxa EXPC-1519 panel computers offers flexible interface connectivity options to meet application needs. Standard connectors with cable glands, terminal block with cable glands and standard connectors on the bottom panel.
The patented, fanless, streamlined enclosure enables efficient heat dissipation and wide operating temperature from -40 to 70°C. EXPC-1519 touch panel computers feature touchscreen controls with anti-refection treatment and 1000 nits LED backlight, making them easy to read even during the peak daylight hours.
Moxa EXPC-1519 multi touch panel computers is a reliable industrial platform for harsh, hot outdoor environments like oil and gas fields, or drilling platforms.