- 8th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron ULT processor (Whiskey Lake-U)
- Dual-channel DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM up to 64GB memory
- Supports 2 HDMI, VGA, 3 GbE LAN, 4 COM and 6 USB
- Trusted platform module (TPM 2.0 onboard)
- Fanless design with wide -40C to +70C operating temperature
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range DC power input
- Supports AMS.AXView intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
Axiomek eBOX630-528-FL is powered by Intel's 8th generation Core i7/i5/i3 or Intel Celeron ULT processor. The quad-core industrial embedded box PC is designed with exceptional platform performance, abundant I/O interfaces, a wide-range power source, and triple display outputs. Its slim design allows easy integration with space-constraint applications.
Axiomtek eBOX630-528-FL features a dual-channel DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM socket for up to 64GB of system memory. It has two swappable 2.5” HDD drive bays and one mSATA slot for flexible storage options. There are two full-size PCIe Mini Card slots and a front-accessible SIM slot for peripheral modules such as wireless modules, 3G/4G or LTE. PoE capability can be added to the embedded system. Axiomtek eBOX630-528-FL supports up to three independent displays via two HDMI and one VGA port. The system also supports Axiomtek’s AXView 2.0 intelligent remote monitoring software.