Features and Benefits
- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron processor (Skylake/Kaby Lake)
- Compact design with Fanless operation
- 4 COM, 6 USB and 2 GbE LANs
- Support three independent high resolution displays and 4K resolution
- Two 2.5" SATA drive bay, 1 PCIe Mini Card and 1 SIM slot
- Front panel I/O connectivity design
- Wide voltage power input from 10 to 30VDC
- Rugged construct, up to 2G vibration endurance
Axiomtek eBOX640-500-FL features Intel's 7th generation core i7/i5/i3 and celeron processors. Up to 32GB of system memory is possible with the dual DDR4-2133 DIMM sockets. Front facing I/O interfaces allow easy cabling and maintenance. The embedded system supports three independent high resolution displays and 4K resolution.
Housed in heavy duty steel with aluminium extrusion, eBOX640-500 is IP40 rated. It withstands up to 2G vibration and supports wide DC power input from 10 to 30 VDC. Users can be confident of reliable performance in harsh environments.
TNS recommends Axiomtek eBOX640-500-FL for applications such as cloud computing servers, multimedia, security surveillance and industrial automation.