Features and Benefits
- Economical and reliable DC power source for industrial devices
- Design for use in harsh industrial environment, CE marked, UL508 listed and TUV EN60950 certified
- AC input
- Simple snap-on for TS35/7.5 or TS35/15 DIN-Rail
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Free air cooling convection
- Built in EMI filter and low ripple noise
- 10 to 70°C operating temperature
- Short circuit, overload, over voltage protected
Designed for harsh industrial environments, DRP-240-48 power supply provides a reliable 48 VDC power source for industrial control systems. Housed in a compact, rugged enclosure, DRP-240-48 offers protection against short circuit, over load, over voltage and overheat.
Every DRP-240-48 will undergo a 100% full load burn-in test. Users can be assured that this product is certified by international standards bodies such as UL/CUL, TÜV/CB and CE. Users can choose from a range of input voltages from 85-264 VAC or 120~370 VDC (47-63 Hz).
DRP-240-48 has been successfuly deployed in systems applications ranging from building, utility, transportation, factory automation and more.