Protect your critical assets before it's too late. Our Modbus-to-BACnet gateways feature whitelisting, account management, password policy, and a TLS secure connection, which reduce the risk of unwanted access and keep your business assets safe.
Your critical power communications cannot afford downtime. Our Modbus-to-BACnet gateways not only feature a rugged design, such as 2 kV serial port isolation and a -40~75°C wide temperature, but also offer a five-year warranty that ensures stability and reliability for your long-term operation.
Don’t let the daunting task of deployment wear you down. Our Modbus-to-BACnet protocol gateways provide features that capture both serial or Ethernet packets, view the BACnet object’s present value, and configure many commands via an Excel spreadsheet, saving your daily operation significant time.
Moxa MGate 5217 Series
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP master/client to BACnet/IP slave/server
- Security features based on the IEC 62443 standard
- Configures Modbus commands quickly by editing an Excel spreadsheet
- Embedded traffic and diagnostic information for easy troubleshooting
- Industrial design with wide operating temperature and isolation protection
- Supports 600 points and 1200 points models