Features and Benefits
- 6th generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 & Celeron processors (Skylake)
- 1 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM max. up to 16 GB
- 1 USB 2.0 and 1 Gigabit LAN ports
- 1 Full-size Mini Express Card slot with mSATA supported
- Wide range temperature support from -20C to +70C with active thermal solution
- Intel AMT 11 supported (Intel Active Management Technology)
Axiomtek Pico500 employs the latest 6th generation Intel Core processor that provides the best balance between performance and expandability. This tiny embedded board offers flexible configuration, rich I/O and superior performance.
Pico500 supports one 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slot with up to 16 GB system memory capacity. I/O interface includes one USB 2.0 ports, one gigabit Ethernet, HD audio, HDMI, and 18/24-bit single/dual channel LVDS. Storage interfaces include SATA HDD and mSATA support on the PCI Express Mini Card slot.
Pico500 is compatible with two optional I/O boards; the AX93275 and AX93276 for additional HD audio, USB 3.0, PCIe x1, DDI, and UARTs interfaces. One HDMI and LVDS with Intel integrated GFX graphic engine delivers Ultra HD 4K display support.
Pico500 also supports watchdog timer and hardware monitoring. It can withstand wide temperature from -20C to +70C with active thermal solution. This embedded SBC runs well with Windows 8.1 and 10 operating systems. Suggested applications include vehicle PCs, small media entertainment systems, industrial automation systems, medical imaging, gaming, and more.