Features and Benefits
- IEC 60945 approval for harsh offshore environments
- Wide operating temperature: -40 to 75C
- Active communication with patented MX-AOPC UA Server and Active OPC Server
- 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- User-defined Modbus/TCP addressing
- User friendly configuration via web browser
Moxa’s ioLogik E1263H-T series remote I/O is designed for installation in hazardous environments. Certified by IEC 60945, E1263H-T has an operating temperature of -40 to 75C.
Moxa ioLogik E1263H-T Ethernet remote I/O features dual embedded Ethernet switch ports. This allows information to flow to another local Ethernet device or connect to the next ioLogik in the daisy-chain. Benefits include space savings and lowering of wiring costs.