Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 AP controller and Mobile IP home agent
- Millisecond-level controller-based Turbo Roaming
- IEEE 802.11i-compliant wireless security
- Layer-3 Mobile IP technology
- Up to 450 Mbps throughput for tunneling
- Scalable tunneling capacity
The goal of zero-latency roaming is to allow clients to seamlessly maintain their communications as they move from one access point to another. The advanced Moxa Wireless Access Controller, Moxa WAC-2004, together with Controller-based Turbo Roaming technology, enables millisecond-level roaming over different IP subnets. The advanced roaming algorithm along with Mobile IP technology allows wireless client to roam between APs in different IP subnets within milliseconds while upholding stringent security in extremely demanding environments. Moxa WAC-2004 is rated to operate at temperatures of 0 to 50°C and is rugged enough for on-site installation in any harsh industrial environment.