Features and Benefits
- Link any serial or Ethernet device to an IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n network
- Redundant dual DC power inputs and relay output supported
- Secure data access with WEP/WPA/WPA2
- MicroSD for configuration backup
- Wireless Client function for flexible integration
- 4 kV serial surge protection
- Serial device server with 4 DIs and 2 DOs
Moxa NPort IAW5150A-6I/O and IAW5250A-6I/O are wireless serial device servers with digital I/O. The combination of digital I/Os makes the device servers versatile for data acquisition applications. DI/Os channels can be controlled TCP/IP using Modbus TCP protocol or configured and secured from a web browser.
Moxa NPort IAW5000A-6I/O series is equipped with one Ethernet port. Data can be transferred seamlessly between the serial line, LAN, and WAN using a single IP address. In addition to IP filtering and password protection, SSH and HTTPS are support to provide protection from hackers.
Most device servers only support a fixed number of serial baudrates. With NPort IAW5000A-6I/O series, you can easily select any baudrate between 50 and 921.6 kbps. The device can also be installed as a COM Port (patented Real COM) on a Windows/Linux PC to make it compatible with legacy applications. All models are of rugged construct, din-rail mountable with redundant power inputs to ensure uninterrupted operation for industrial applications.